Located in Fairmont, West Virginia, our division specializes in embedded solutions that include technologies involving hardware, software, and firmware. Our robust system engineering processes and management practices ensure user requirements are satisfied.
Tactical EW Training Solutions: Train as you Fight!
Battle Force Electronic Warfare Team Trainer (BEWT)
Shipboard tactical training for afloat operators of the AN/SLQ-32(V)2-5.
- Individual EW module training
- Single ship combat system training with Battle Force Tactical Training (BFTT)
- Multi-ship training via the Navy Continuous Training Environment (NCTE)
Surface Electronic Warfare Team Trainer (SEWTT)
Next generation tactical training software only application for AN/SLQ-32(V)6 and beyond.
Integration with BFTT and NCTE
Training support for:
- Specific Emitter Identification (SEI)
- High Gain/High Sensitivity (HGHS)
- Countermeasure Deployment
Tactical Classroom Training Solutions
Enhanced Shipboard Operator Training System (ESHOTS)
- Combat team and multi-ship training system for EW operator schoolhouse
- Support for all AN/SLQ-32 variants and EW supervisor consoles
- Developed as part of the Combined IAMD (Integrated Air and Missile Defense) ASW Trainer (CIAT)
EW Modeling, Simulation and Visualization
Electromagnetic Spectrum Visualization Tool (ESVT): A software tool to provide visualization of the electromagnetic battlespace.
Gaming and Training Tool
Naval EW Defense Simulator (NEWDS): A battlespace simulator built on game-engine technology demonstrating an approach to improve training using gaming.
Embedded Systems: Design, Development, and Integration
Tactical EW Training
- Simulation and stimulation of tactical systems.
- Shore based simulators and classroom trainers.
- Spectrum visualization and training applications.
- Design, development, and production of a family of GPS and RF tags.
- VLF magnetic communications.
Systems Integration and Core Capabilities: Engineering, Design, and Development
Hardware and Firmware
- Custom board products
- GPS and RF tags
- RF radar subsystems
- Embedded software applications
- EW training applications
- EW modeling, simulation and visualization
- Tactical system integration
Rapid in-house design, implementation, and test
Production and production engineering